BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Audrey's Bridal Shower

One of my best friends is getting married in April and I am honored to be part of her wedding party! Four of us bridesmaids threw her a bridal shower last night and it was such a great time! Audrey moved to Kansas City in August so it was wonderful to see her and catch up with some of my great friends. The shower was at my house and I hosted with Cardin McKenna, Alex Graveline, and Lauren Gorman. We had a lot of laughs, a few happy tears, and a lot of wine! 
 Wine and Sangria station
 Food Table. We did appetizers and desserts 

 Everyone was sent a recipe card with their invitation to bring their favorite recipe to make Audrey and Rob a recipe book! 

 Audrey and Lauren

 Carly, Lauren, Brooke, and Courtney 
 Bride and her MOH, Megan 

 The present Alex and I got Audrey 



 Bride and the hostesses
So happy she was in town. I wish her and Rob all the happiness in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment