BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Monday, January 26, 2015

Birthday Weekend

Yes I know it's crazy but Tommy and I share the same birthday. Always seems to surprise people and I get it because it surprised me too at first! If I have to share my birthday with anyone I'm glad it's with him! Anyway on to the weekend of celebrations. 

It first started out with a lunch and dessert with my team at school. My good friend, Sarah, also had a birthday this weekend so we had a combined birthday celebration with Mellow Mushroom pizza and GiGi's cupcakes! Yum! 
(Yes, my coworkers bought me a Spanish card because that's just how it goes at LF)

Friday night Tommy and I went to see American Sniper which was a great movie. The story is tough but it was so well done. Bradley Cooper deserves a win for his performance in this movie! 

Saturday we met friends at Fado Irish Pub for bottomless mimosas and lunch. It was a great time with wonderful friends!




After Fado, we headed home for a little cat nap before heading to East Cobb for our great friends', Caroline and Drew, engagement party. Drew is one of Tommy's oldest friends and was a groomsman in our wedding. Caroline is one of my great friends (and former roommate) from College. It was a great celebration and I unfortunately forgot to take any pictures! The Stellings and Whitemans put on a great party to celebrate the two of them! 

Sunday was our actual birthday and we had a great day! Tommy and I played a tennis match (our team was so great and brought us a birthday cake to celebrate!). We played eh and lost in the third set. We will just blame the festivities from the day before is why we lost. It was a beautiful day though to be outside and playing tennis. 

My parents stopped by during the day to bring our birthday presents from them and I'm so excited because they bought me an armchair for our living room! 

Later that night, we met my parents, Nana, Tommy's parents, Bonnie and Brett for dinner at South City Kitchen. It was a big hit for the whole fam! Wish that James and Claire could have joined us but it's too hard to come back from Athens just for dinner. I will see them soon I'm sure! 
Just YUM

It was a wonderful weekend surrounded by family and friends. We feel very loved. I have a feeling 26 (and 27 for Tommy) is going to be a great year. Lots to look forward to in 2015 with the people we love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment