BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

I am very lucky to have this handsome man as my dad! He leads our family so wonderfully and he leads by example always. His faith is inspiring and his compassion for others is awe inspiring. I was excited to be able to host Father's Day lunch for both mine and Tommy's family. 

The menu:
Appetizers: 
-grilled peppers with dill and cream cheese filling
- tomato crostini with feta cheese spread 

Entree:
- grilled chicken breasts
- grilled ribs
- hash brown casserole
- roasted vegetable medley
- broccoli salad

Dessert:
- blueberry and peach cobbler
- blueberry and lemon zest homemade ice cream 





(Brett's gift)
(Tom's gift)
(Dad's gift)

We had a great day with all 13 of us! Tommy grilled the chicken to perfection and every dish made was fantastic. It was a team effort! Love when I get my whole family in the same place at the same time. James came back from Athens and Claire is only home for two more weeks before leaving for Italy. So excited to spend a week at Litchfield Beach with my family next week to celebrate my Nana's 80th birthday. My family means the world to me! 

On the docket for tonight is taking professional family photos (Nana's birthday present) that are more casual than wedding photos and including Collier. Looking forward to seeing what Hayley captures!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment