BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's Fall Y'all

So with Auburn not playing that great this season and October starting I decided to go full on Fall decor at home. Trying to not spend too much money but still be festive I added some touches around the house! 
( sign from Tuesday Mornin; hay, tray, and pumpkin bowl fillers from Hobby Lobby) 

These are all decorations I had last year. That's my wreath I think I got from Home Goods just laid flat and our hurricane from our registry sitting in the hole filled with more pumpkins and such. Those leaf plates I also got last year from where I can't remember. 

Boo sign from Hobby Lobby (which right now all Fall decor is 40% off so this sign was less than $2!)

Door sign from Hobby Lobby as well as the hay. I got the pumpkins from Costco. 

That's all I've decorated! One of the pumpkins will get decorated at Supper Club Monday and the other might get carved closer to Halloween. 

Happy First of October! 

No comments:

Post a Comment