BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Friday, May 1, 2015

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci for Friday Favorites! 

1. Maxi Dresses: anyone who knows me knows my love for a good maxi dress. I have too many to count. I feel the best when I'm wearing a maxi skirt or maxi dress. I bought this one recently and can't wait to wear it to a couples shower we are helping host next weekend! 

I got it from yet another one of favorites only places I shop , The LOFT. I have it in Turquoise and a floral pattern from last summer so I knew how it would fit me and so it was an easy decision to buy.

2. This week the SUN has been a favorite of mine. Over the past week or so we have had so much rain that finally the sun has come out. If I had to go through testing week without sun I just don't know if I would make it! 



3. This week I am thankful for family living so close and loving on me when I am stressed. My sister, Brett, and Collier had us over for dinner Sunday night. This was one of my FAVORITE days recently because it was a casual dinner where we just got to relax. I helped with bath and bedtime reading with my nephew too which was also a treat. My mom also randomly made us dinner for Tuesday night and left it at my sister's house for me to pick up. Blessed that my family is so loving. 

4. On Monday night I had dinner with my 4 best friends from growing up/high school. This is always a favorite when we can get all 5 of us together because Katherine lives in Wyoming. It's between seasons for Jackson Hole right now so she came home for the week. Love getting to spend time with her! We went to our usual dollar sushi joint called Fuji Hana in East Cobb that we used to frequent when we were in High School. Every time she comes into town we always make a trip on Monday/Tuesday night for dollar sushi.

5. A favorite of mine this week is my nail color. I know I mentioned it over the weekend but I really am so happy with it. OPI- don't burst my bubble

(disclaimer those are not my nails. I wish mine looked that nice)

6. A big FAVORITE of mine this week is getting to see all my friends because it's yet another WEDDING weekend! This weekend I am in my friend's, Audrey, wedding. We have a luncheon at the Swan Coach House today, rehearsal at Puritan Mill, rehearsal dinner at the Georgian Terrace hotel, and the wedding at Puritan Mill tomorrow. I can't wait to celebrate Audrey and Rob! Here is a picture from their engagement party. Audrey and I met through our sorority in college. She is one of the most genuine, selfless, and cheerful people I know. I miss her now that she lives in Kansas City but treasure the time we do get to spend together. 


7. Anthropologie: I LOVE Anthro so much and they are having a 20% off dresses sale so I just couldn't resist this adorable dress. With the amount of weddings/showers/events we have over the Spring and Summer months I feel I will get a lot of use out of it. I am in LOVE with this dress!


That's it from this week. Looking forward to this weekend and blogging about the wedding later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment