BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Friday, October 24, 2014

Cooper is 2!

I don't have kids but I do have a super cute pup! Cooper turned two today and I can't believe it's almost been 2 years since we picked him up from our breeder in McDonough. He brings so much joy and love into the Robinson family. I can't imagine our life without the little guy in it. This weekend we have my sister's dog, Henley, with us to celebrate and I'm thinking taking them to the Frosty Caboose for a doggie treat this evening. 

Coops Favorite things:
- tennis balls
- frisbees
- snuggling on our bed
- walking the neighborhood
- playing with Holly Williams, Champ Hartman, and Henley Willi
- follow Tommy around and if he isn't home then follow me around
- give kisses at night when he is super tired

Yes, I know what you are thinking, he is only a dog but he's MY dog and I love him very much! 

Some pictures over the years

The day we picked him up

About 10 weeks old

his first Christmas (2012)

1st Sweetwater Brewery experience


He loves Holly 
Modeled for our engagement pictures 
Moved into the new house

riding on a friend's boat in Fort Walton, Florida

House-Divided puppy

Cooper and Henley

To many more years with super Coop!



No comments:

Post a Comment