BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Collier James Willi

Collier James Willi
7 lbs 3 oz
20 inches long
2:33pm on March 14, 2015


This sweet boy made me an Aunt yesterday and my parents became grandparents. He is absolutely perfect! I am so proud of my sister and what she went through to bring this beautiful gift into the world. I am so happy he decided to make his debut when I was actually in town. He knew I would have been devastated if I were away on one of my trips so he came between my two trips. Poor Tommy was away this weekend so he will only get to meet his nephew today. My family is over the moon so in love with this precious boy. Congratulations to Bonnie and Brett! I am so happy for you two and I can't wait to see what God has in store for your family now that Collier has joined it. (Collier is the name of the street they first lived on when they got married and James is my brother and my Bompa's name-my mother's father. Very special!)

 Aunt Lisa
 Aunt Claire
 Uncle James
Nana and her first Great-Grandchild

those cheeks!

Can't handle the cuteness! 

I gave this quilt to my sister yesterday. My mother-in-law is a fantastic quilter and I really wanted to give Collier a baby quilt. I picked out the pattern and the fabrics for my mother-in-law to make. It turned out just as I had hoped!


 Sweet Collier, I wish you a lifetime of love and laughs. We love you SO much and you have only been around a day. I can't wait to watch you grow into a wonderful man. You are one lucky fella to have my sister as your mommy. 
Much love,
Aunt Lisa










No comments:

Post a Comment