BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites

Momfessionals

Today I am linking up with Narci, Erika, and Andrea today for the first time. I have been following their blogs for a few months now once I found them through Mix and Match Mama and I've loved reading all their posts. 

This week has been a crazy week in the world of a 5th grade teacher. So my #1 favorite things this week has been watching Friends on repeat on Netflix to help me decompress at night while grading papers and lesson planning. I have seen every episode so many times but I just love this show so much! 
Image result for friends



#2  favorite is 
Embroidery Library : The Low Price Leader in Embroidery Designs
Ever since I bought my monogram/sewing machine I have found so many great designs that aren't expensive on this website. Today they sent me a 50% off 5 designs for being a frequent shopper so I can't wait to explore and pick a few more out. 


#3 Favorite from the past week was one of the breweries I visited on my trip in Asheville that I mentioned yesterday. It was a small brewery with great flavor. I bought some beer to bring back for Tommy to try but we haven't opened it yet.


#4 favorite for this week has been getting to spend some time with Tommy. I was away last weekend for a bachelorette party, he is away this weekend for a bachelor party, I am away next weekend for a bachelorette party, and then the next weekend we have a wedding. It's the craziness of being in your late twenties. All good things but I so cherish the quiet moments I get to spend at home eating dinner and watching tv with my husband and dog, Cooper. 

Cheers to the weekend! Looking forward to seeing my family and playing tennis on Sunday afternoon for the first ALTA match of the Spring season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment