BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites

Linking up for Friday Favorites! This week there is not much for me to report other than SLEEP is the only favorite thing I can think of right now because I have been SO tired this week. Grabbed some funny memes to express my feelings toward my favorite past-time. 



This is how I've felt about my job this week


 True life: Wednesday I came home at 3:15 and couldn't keep my eyes open so I took a quick nap and then of course couldn't sleep at night. #fail

End of story: That's how I feel today. All I can think about is how excited I am that we don't have plans with anyone tonight and we plan on cooking dinner at home which means that I get to go to sleep as early as I want to on a Friday. #winning 

Next week I'll be back with some actual tangible moments from the week or something but this week SLEEP has been a favorite of mine! 

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment