BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Baby Shower #2

This past weekend I had my second/last baby shower. It was great!!! It was a coffee, cravings and creativity shower. My friend Lindsey (read her blog here), my sister Bonnie, and my college friends Colleen, Carly, Elizabeth and Alex (she wasn't actually at the shower) hosted. Lindsey hosted at her house and it was all decorated perfectly. I felt very special and spoiled by all who came. The food was so cute and creative along with the bib making station. There are some funny bibs my friends made to give me a good laugh. Emma is set up for success and we are coming along with getting everything settled at home for her to make her arrival. I am 33 weeks today. I can't believe how close May is really coming. We finished our child birth classes on Sunday, met with the pediatrician tonight we are going to go with and have a hospital tour on Thursday night. It's really becoming super real. I feel HUGE and hate how swollen I look and feel right now but I know it'll be worth it when I get to hold her in my arms. 

Here are some pictures from the shower. Thanks to the hostesses! It was a great day! 























No comments:

Post a Comment