BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Great Facebook Post

My sister shared this with me and I wanted to be sure I saved it somewhere and shared with you. Over the past 5 years since graduating from college I have had so many friends and acquaintances in my life that have struggled with fertility. We have had our issues ourselves too with having a miscarriage last summer. You never know what one's story is and how someone is dealing with their circumstances. 

Here is the main page but HERE is the exact post that really hit home for me. 

To all the mommas out there with babies, expecting babies, and trying for babies keep on going! I pray for those in my life that are struggling often and I pray that for those who are in the waiting game that it happens for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment