Friday, April 1, 2016
Friday Favorites 4.1.16
Linking Up for Friday Favorites!
1. My friend Jessica makes the most precious bows and look at what she sent me!! I am obsessed! Also Emma's very first Matilda Jane outfit. I can't wait for her to be here to play dress up with all the clothes and bows.
2. Time spent with my nephew, collier. I picked him up from daycare Thursday and boy was he tired! So sweet.
3. SANDALS yes that is because my feet are uncomfortably swollen from pregnancy. I need to invest in a few new pairs.
4. My Coworkers. They so sweetly threw me a surprise baby shower at work on Monday. They gave me my diaper bag !! And lots of little goodies and clothes. It was so sweet and unexpected. I felt very spoiled.
5. Yeti or something similar. So my sister gave Tommy a yeti tumbler for Christmas and I tried it out a few times and knew I needed something similar. For Easter my mom gave me one called King and it's a life savior. I love ice cold water and this keeps ice for HOURS! It's just the best!
6. Tommy is away this weekend so lots of girl time, a baby shower and a two year old birthday party are on the books for me. This weekend also starts my SPRING BREAK! No I'm not going anywhere but I can't wait for time for rest and relaxation. More to come next week about the nursery and my comings and goings of spring break.