BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Weekend Recap

Man this weekend was BUSY! Tommy was away on a golf trip with his buddies to orange beach and I had lots going on here. 

On Friday night many of the wives/girlfriends of the men on the golf trip went out to dinner. Ansley, Christy and I went to Elizabeth's before to give Christy her birthday present and just have a drink or two before dinner. (Water for me). Then we headed to St. Cecilia's to meet Kyle, Meghan, and Caroline. We enjoyed a long evening of food, laughter and drinks. We closed down the restaurant. It was such a fun evening! 

Saturday morning I had Gaines Harvard's second birthday party. Lindsey did such a great job decorating for his Mickey Mouse themed party! Her friend Tippy made all the desserts and they were adorable!




I can't believe Gaines is already two. Seemed like not long ago I was visiting Lindsey in the hospital when he was born. Time sure does fly! 

From the party I ran a few errands before heading to Caroline Stellings house. She had the girls from dinner the night before over and dogs were welcome. We sat out back with appetizers and lots of wine. Each person was to bring a bottle of wine in a brown bag for taste testing which was best. I brought but unfortunately couldn't partake. Only a few more weeks before I can have some wine! We enjoyed the beautiful weather with even better company.
Haha look at that drool. Signs of a good time being had. 


 From Caroline's I ran Cooper home before heading to my sisters for the night to watch Collier. Bonnie and Brett had a wedding so I babysit the little man. We had a good night of fun! 


He is not sure about walking on grass. 




He keeps me on my toes that's for sure. I'll be spending all day Monday and Wednesday with him since his school is closed for spring break. 

Today I had a baby shower for my friend Laura from high school. I didn't manage to take any pictures oops! She got lots of great stuff. She is having baby Thomas in July. So fun having her go through this with me. 

Now I'm sitting on the couch with my feet up thinking about what I want to do around the house this week to get myself more prepared for Emma's arrival. It's crazy to think there's a slight possibility she comes this month. I'm 35 weeks on Tuesday. In the home stretch now! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well! Now on to rest and relaxation during Spring Break this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment