Friday, October 13, 2017
Friday Favorites: Catch all edition
I'm linking up for Friday Favorites! This week is a random mix of things to get caught up since I haven't blogged in awhile. This week has been a short week with having Monday off and I'm off today because I'm at the beach!
1. This past weekend I headed up to Nashville to visit my friend Colleen for the UGA vs. Vandy game. UGA really showed up last weekend. There were more Georgia fans in the stadium than Vandy fans. We had such a great weekend! It was good for me to get away for some girl time and to spend some quality time with Colleen and see where she lives and meet some of her friends. UGA played awesome too so that was a nice bonus!
2. On Monday we had the day off for Columbus day so my friend, Katherine, and her daughter, Ada (Emma's BFF), came over for a playdate and we tried to do some seasonal painting! They aren't pinterest worthy but they are darn cute!
3. We ended the afternoon after nap at Hobby Lobby
and I came home with this that I am LOVING!
(I have all these candles that my mom was wanting to get rid of and wasn't sure what to do with them. I have a lot of pottery barn stuff that is this tin look so I thought this would fit in perfectly. Threw some pumpkins in and and called it a day. Yes I have a football runner....it's football season AND we are having people over for the UGA/FL game later this month so I figured why not go ahead and put it out as part of my October/Fall decor for now.)
4. I know I talk about Skinny Taste recipes a lot but it just makes my life easier when trying to calculate my weight watchers points for the day. On Monday I made her Chicken Pot Pie soup with some Halloween shaped puff pastry on top. It was delicious! Tommy even went back for seconds so I consider that a win win. It also made a TON so I had for lunch yesterday and Tommy ate it for dinner.
5. I just can't get over how big Emma is getting. It was just yesterday she was born and now she's 17 months old! She is talking up a storm these days and repeating everything after me. It's truly amazing how quickly kids learn.
6. I am LOVING these slip ons that I found at Target. They are great for walking at work and cute as well. They have them in army green as well.
7. A few weekends ago our church had their first pumpkin patch. It was so cute! Animals, train, riding ponies, vendors, and lots of pumpkins to choose from. We had a great time and will definitely be going next year!
Toddlers are impossible when it comes to getting pictures taken (cue eye roll)
8. That same day after the pumpkin patch we went to some of our great friends houses for Meghan's 30th birthday which was also a surprise pregnancy announcement party! So excited for them! Baby will be arriving in April. Can't wait to meet him/her!
9. Lastly spending the weekend at the beach is going to be a FAVORITE for sure! Thanks Hartmans for including us!
Have a wonderful weekend!