BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday: Reverse Bucket List


Two blog posts in a day! I just really enjoyed reading Andrea's post this morning I thought I needed to participate myself. Today's topic is : Reverse Bucket List with things that we have accomplished in our lives and not just things we hope to accomplish.

I have to start with the big ones.

~Married my best friend~

~Became a mom to my beautiful daughter, Emma~

~Graduated with my degree in Education from the University of Georgia~

~Bought my first house~

~Became an Aunt~

~Took Tommy to see South Africa~

~Got my Masters in Education which opened doors for me to move into administration (and am in my second administrative position)~

~Traveled along the Pacific Northwest with Tommy~

~Traveled to Italy~

~Studied abroad in London~

~Traveled to Paris (without my parents guiding me)~

~Riding mules and hiking the Grand Canyon~

~Working at a sleepaway Summer camp~

~Being part of a philanthropy in college~

~joining a church~

~creating a monthly supper club with some of my best girlfriends~

~mentoring a student from my school~

~helping on a habitat build~

~go on a mission trip~

~run a half marathon~

This was a fun way to think back over the years. I am sure I'm missing important things on my list but I think this is a good start on things I've accomplished and times I'm grateful for through the years. Thanks for the link up Andrea!


No comments:

Post a Comment