BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Sunday, November 2, 2014

UGA vs. UF and Auburn vs. Ole Miss

Halloween weekend always calls for the rivalry game of GA/FL. Tommy and I decided with both our teams having big games we would have people over to watch and smoke some BBQ. It was the coldest day we've had since last winter so my plans of people sitting outside enjoying the sun and playing yard games went away very quickly. I decided to set up my tables and decorations inside instead.
We had friends pop in and out all day to enjoy good food, good friends and good beer. Georgia played the most terrible game of the season and lost 38-20. That score doesn't even explain the horribleness we watched all afternoon. Auburn ending up winning 35-31. It was a huge win for Auburn and a huge loss for Georgia. My college friends group text yesterday was rather depressing. Georgia football seems to be a roller coaster of emotions every season. It's hard being a dawg fan married to a tiger fan. Auburn actually produces when they need to. I guess the rest of this football season I'll be supporting Georgia but pulling for Auburn to make it far in the conference and post season. Not ready for the Georgia/Auburn game in two weeks. Hopefully with Todd Gurley back, we will play better! We can only hope!

I still love the DAWGS but they broke my football heart yesterday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment