BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Weight Watchers Meals

For the past 5 weeks I have been doing my best to follow the Weight Watchers plan. So far I have lost   11.5 pounds. Still a LONG way to go but happy with the slow progress. I lost a ton the first two weeks but it's been just a little bit at a time since then. Thank goodness for Skinny Taste because she has done all the leg work for me by writing the recipes and telling me how many points they are. She has pictures of each step and you can build a recipe box. Genius! I get emails with new recipes too. I have made a ton from her site and I haven't been disappointed yet.  The best part too is that my husband has enjoyed the food as well so it's a win-win. 

This weeks successful dinners were:



Chicken Pesto Kebabs with roasted asparagus



I plan on making a LOT more of her recipes in the near future. Next on my list are: 

I love to cook but I wish I had the talent of creating my own recipes! Luckily there are great foodies out there that want to share their expertise with the rest of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment