BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Day of ME

So yesterday I had my glucose and 28 week appointment at the doctor so I decided instead of just taking a half sick day I would treat myself to the whole day off. BEST. DECISION. EVER. my appointment went well. Baby's heartbeat was perfect, I'm measuring exactly as I should be and my blood pressure was normal. Can't believe I'm at a point now where I go to the doctor every other week. She's gonna be here before I know it!

After my appointment I headed to my friend Adrienne's to visit with her and Langley. I didn't take any pictures while I was there. Shame on me! It was great to see them both. Adrienne is looking fantastic and Langley is already seven weeks old. I hadn't seen her since she was under two weeks. We had a great catch up session for a few hours. Just what I needed! Here's a picture Adrienne took for Valentines of Langley. 

From Adrienne's I headed to Target for some clothes and found a rug the color I've been looking for for Emma's room. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 I needed some more basic tanks and found a sweater I can wear to work. Love Target maternity clothes for basics that don't break the bank. Picture of rug to come once I've finished the nursery but I'll give a hint for the color scheme: gray, white and a mint/seafoam green. It's coming together well!!

From Target I headed to Polished! Words can't describe how amazing my manicure/pedicure was. I'm having some swelling in my feet so the massage on my feet was amazing. We have a wedding this weekend and my first baby shower next weekend so I went with "Baby Pink" on my fingernails and "Lincoln Park After Dark" on my toes. My friends gave me a gift card for my birthday so that was such a nice treat! 





It was such a beautiful day too so once I got home Cooper and I went for a nice long walk. 


The day of ME was coming to an end because I needed to get ready to head to Marietta for the Bradley Rehearsal Dinner.

It was a great day that rejuvenated me. I need to do it a few more times before Emma arrives. ME time is so important! Hope everyone has a great weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment