BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Monday, February 29, 2016

My First Baby Shower

On Saturday I had my first baby shower! My friends Ansley (childhood), Elizabeth (middle/high school), Christy (middle/high school), Caroline (sorority sister), and Kyle (couple friend) threw me and baby Emma a beautiful shower! They rented out the clubhouse in Elizabeth's mom's neighborhood and it was perfect because there was plenty of space for everyone to spread out. These ladies are so dear to me. They all have come into my life in a variety of ways but all of them are friends which makes my heart happy. Every month we have supper club where we get to spend time catching up over good food. We have been doing supper club for over a year now and I look forward to it every month. They are too good to me and I am so grateful for their friendships. 









For lunch they served Chicken Salad Chick on croissants, veggie/hummus cups, pasta salad, fruit salad, and petit fors for dessert. There were about 25-30 people who came to celebrate with me!




(My sister Claire, Nana, me, Mom, and my sister Bonnie)
All the girls who came 

Emma Claire and I were spoiled with all the gifts we got. We got so many of our larger items (stroller, carseat, swing, tub, jumperoo, activity mat to name a few). Girls are so fun to buy clothes for so that was fun as well. Emma has quite the wardrobe! 

Thanks to all that came to celebrate with me. I had a wonderful time!

I am very blessed with such wonderful friends and family. My mom and Courtney had some friends join us too which was great. We had a great afternoon and looking forward to my next shower in three weeks! 

I can't believe tomorrow is March 1st and I'll be 30 weeks. I hope the next 10 weeks fly by. I won't deny it I am over being pregnant. I am not comfortable nor am I sleeping well. I am anxious to meet our little one. I hope she is cooking in there and getting strong and healthy. I can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment