Friday, September 9, 2016
I haven't done a link up in awhile so I figured why not this week! Linking up with Narci, Erika, and Andrea.
1. This past weekend football started and I am SO excited about dressing this one up every Saturday in her UGA and Auburn gear.
and I can't wait to put her in this tomorrow!
2. Daddy is her favorite and I couldn't resist taking a picture of the sweet snuggles he was getting the other night when I left for my tennis match (First once since FEBRUARY. I am SORE because of course we ended up going to a third set but we won Yay!)
3. We are having Emma's baptism on Sunday morning so we have family and a few friends coming to share in that with us. Beth, Emma's Aunt, and her boyfriend are coming in town from Charleston so we are excited to have ALL our family together. More pictures to come after the weekend!
4. This sweet face is always a favorite. This was her ready for picture day at Daycare. All the heart eyes for this little love! I can't believe she will be FOUR months tomorrow! More updates on her coming after her doctor appointment on Monday.
5. My friends are the BEST. We are going to the Ben Rector concert on September 30th and usually we would have asked grandparents to babysit but my parents have Collier that weekend and my father-in-law is having his knee replacement surgery a few days before so we sent in for reinforcements from our friends. We are so fortunate to have these couples in our lives that love our little one so much and are willing to sacrifice their Friday night to spend it with our child.
We are excited for the weekend and I'm looking forward to lots of family and friend time in the next few days!