BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Thursday, December 1, 2016

December 1st- To Do List for the month

How is it already DECEMBER! I can't believe 2016 is coming to a rapid close. December could possibly be my FAVORITE month of the year. I love all the Holiday events, decorations, time spent with family and church services. Oh the Christmas worship music!

Anyway, I wanted to make myself a December To-Do list to keep me on track for the memories/traditions I want to set for the years to come with Emma. 

Here is my list!

I will blog pictures of these things once we do them. Yay for the Holiday season! I am trying like my friend Jessica to get better about blogging more. Thanks for the inspiration Jessica! I don't know that I'll make it every workday with a post but I'm going to try and be better about not just doing when major events are occurring. I love being able to go back and revisit things we have done in the past!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Just as I slacked and skipped yesterday! But yay for more blogging! I just love reading about sweet Emma and keeping up with you!

    ReplyDelete