BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday Favorites

Linking up for Friday Favorites this week!

1. I've posted twice now about my December to-do list and wrote some updates HERE but here are some others we have checked off the list!
Here is a picture of the boxes I delivered the reindeer chow for our neighbors in. I just took to four of our neighbors that we know better than the rest.

I made a bunch of the food for my girls night tonight at Ansley's house. Mint Chocolate chip cookies, snowman cheese balls, and Christmas cheese pull apart bread (which I have posted the Pinterest picture here because I'm not baking the bread until tonight) My pinterest name is :lisarobinson31





I made Mix and Match Mama's peppermint cookies for a party we had last weekend and they were a BIG hit! 


2. I love how our Christmas card turned out! I mailed them this week. We took these pictures at Thanksgiving with the photographer who is shooting Tommy's sister's wedding in February. He did a great job!



3. The jumparoo toy is such a huge hit with Emma these days and she cracks us up when she is playing in it. This also allows this momma to get some cooking done and things around the house. Too cute! She's my FAVORITE!

4. I shared this on my Instagram yesterday but it was my parent's 37th wedding anniversary yesterday. We are a lucky bunch (all 4 of their children, 2 son-in-laws, and 2 grandchildren) to have such a wonderful example of a strong, faithful marriage. Hopefully they will get to celebrate this weekend. We love you mom and dad!


5. Lastly I'm thankful for some quality time spent with Tommy and Emma. I know life has been so crazy lately but we actually had a few nights this week where we got to sit down at the dining room table and eat dinner together. For added pleasure is a picture of Emma not wanting to wake up (me either girlfriend) because she looked so peaceful and sweet here I couldn't resist. 
 (those lips, that nose, those tiny hands...)

Have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back Monday with how our weekend was! Lots of fun Holiday activities in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment