BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Summer Bucket List

I'm posting it here to try and keep myself more accountable to check things off the list. I wanted to make a bucket list for us for the Summer so we don't just let the days pass us by. I want to take advantage of this time I have with Emma and not having to work! 

- Georgia Aquarium
- Catch Air
- Zoo
- Music Class
- Botanical Gardens
- Splash Pad in Roswell
- Try out a few new parks: Brookrun, Ashford park, and Hammond 
- Pool days (can already check this off a few times)
- picnic lunch with Cooper in Piedmont Park then walk the perimeter of the park
- Brookhaven Food Trucks
- Maybe kid-napping Collier for the day (with Mimi's help!) for a cousin fun in the sun day (If Bonnie lets us ;))
- Beach!


I think that's a good goal for now. We shall see how much we can get done in the next two months. Yay for being SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment