BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Thursday, August 10, 2017

10 Year High School Reunion

This past weekend I had my 10 year high school reunion (Walton High School). I was Vice President of my class in high school and my close friend, Christy, was President so we were part of the planning crew to put this event on. Two weeks ago we were getting worried because we hadn't sold enough tickets to cover the cost of the event. Well the week leading up we just about doubled in ticket sales. We ended up with just under 150 people come which was a great turnout! We did it on the rooftop of Fado Irish Pub in Buckhead. It was really fun seeing so many faces I haven't seen in ten years. It was really a fun night! A guy I graduated with organized an after party for us at Lost Dog after and we had wristbands which got us drink specials. A large portion of people went there too so it was a fun night catching up with people. I can't believe I've been graduated and out of my parents house for ten years now. So much has changed but also so much has stayed the same. A few of my closest friends are those I grew up with which is such a special thing. Here are some pictures from the night! 

 The best we could do for a group shot!
 The four party planners!

 cute photo booth props Christy bought!


 These are my people! Boy do we miss Andrew and Christy with them living in South Florida. 






HERE is the slideshow I made that played throughout the night. We had a facebook page for our class where people could send us pictures to include. 

We had a great time and cheers to another ten years!

No comments:

Post a Comment