BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Monday, February 16, 2015

A few of my favorite things

On this dreary, rainy night I've decided to write about some of my favorite things lately. These are a few staples in my life currently that I would recommend for anyone!

I know I've mentioned recipes from the skinny taste blog before but for Christmas I got her cookbook. I have yet to be disappointed by any of the ones in the cookbook! Tonight I made the caprese pasta with chicken and it was delicious. Next up for this week I'm making three more meals from the book. Highly recommend! 

This is not a new item in my house but it's something I use every day. We got this as a wedding gift from Pottery Barn. It's fleece on one side and cable knit on the other. Not only is it pretty but it's so comfortable to lounge with while watching tv. 

This Kendra Scott necklace was a birthday present from friends and I'm obsessed! It's so easy to throw on with anything and it just gives a little fun to your outfit!! 

This top was the best purchase I've had in a long time. I loved it so much I bought it in another color too. It's so comfortable and versatile. Anthropologie really hit the spot with this top. Also not a break-the-bank Anthro purchase either! 


This is my favorite wine at the moment. It runs $8.99 at Kroger and is delicious! 


Coming soon....I bought a monogramming/sewing machine today. Once I get up and running I will show/discuss my progress in learning how to embroider and sew. I am SO excited to get started!!! My nephew sister is really going to be the winner in all this monogramming practice! 





No comments:

Post a Comment