BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Audrey and Rob's Couples shower

One of my best friends, Audrey Long, is getting married on April 25th to Rob Turner. She now lives in Kansas city (tear) so she flew in this weekend for wedding planning and some wedding showers. With school getting canceled on Friday, I jumped at the chance to get to see Audrey for a little bit longer. I met her and Rob for a drink after their wedding tasting before they headed back up to Roswell for the night. 

Then on Saturday night we had a couples shower for them at the Turner's best friends house in Marietta. It was a great evening getting to catch up with friends and visit with the happy couple. The Harrell's did such a nice job with the event and everyone enjoyed themselves. Audrey and Rob got some awesome presents that will at some point make their way back to Missouri! 

Here are a few pictures from the evening.

 They played a question game where they held up either their shoe or the other's shoe to whoever the answer best pertained to. They were very in sync with their answers! 
 Group shot of my sorority sisters. Love getting to see them all! We are missing quite a few that I can't wait to see so soon for the wedding!
We went out in the Highlands after the shower so we could spend some more time with Audrey. I really miss having her in Atlanta! I truly treasure every minute I get to spend with her when she's home. So excited for her bachelorette  party in Nashville in a few short weeks and the wedding a few weeks after that. So much fun still to come! 

My weekend was full of showers. You can read here about my sister's baby shower. I also had a wedding shower for another girlfriend of mine today but unfortunately didn't get any pictures. Kyle Locklear is marrying one of tommy's best friends, Andrew, at the end of March. I am going on her bachelorette in Asheville in two weeks and they are getting married on March 28th. Yes, as you can tell we are very full of wedding and baby fun in the coming weeks! My blog for the month of March will be full of bachelorette parties/wedding and my April will be full of weddings! Oh life in your twenties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment