BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

Linking up with Andrea, Narci, and Erika for Friday Favorites. Loving the new logo for this year! 

1. One of my favorites from this week is that I launched my Etsy shop this week. I got a logo made and have been slowly adding more things to the site. I hope to go beyond just baby clothes in the near future but it was a good place to start! If you are local to the Atlanta area I also do monogramming to order of items people have that they just want monogrammed! 

2. This pillow is my saving grace right now. I am not sleeping well at all so I end up going to bed early so that I can accumulate a decent amount of sleep. Thanks to my sister for letting me borrow it. 



3. Getting back on a schedule. We were able to eat dinner home every night this week and I was able to get back into a routine of cooking and having leftovers for Tommy to take to work for lunch. I used SkinnyTaste's meal planner this week. I made the potato soup and the baked Chicken Parmesan. I was going to make the enchiladas but my sister had made too much BBQ the night before so she offered up some leftovers to us so we jumped at not having to cook. Thank Bonnie!

4. I got to meet my sweet friend, Adrienne's, little girl on Tuesday after school. Langley is so cute and it was great to catch up with Adrienne and Tray. I am signed up to take them dinner tomorrow but I couldn't wait to go meet the little one.


5. These tanks are my saving grace right now. They are SO comfortable! My mom gave me a black and white one for Christmas. I need to buy some more because they are a daily essential during pregnancy. Right now they are buy one get one 50% off. 

6. Baby Kicks...Emma has started kicking me with bigger jolts when I sit down and rest at night. It's a weird sensation but pretty amazing. I don't get to have another ultrasound the rest of my pregnancy so it's the little things that get me super excited and closer to the little one growing inside me.

7. Nursery items...I got her large wooden monogram in the mail from Etsy yesterday and I can't wait to paint it and get it above the crib. I will do a full reveal of the nursery when we are done (not even close to being a third the way done!) but slowly I'm getting my vision together. 


Happy Friday! Looking forward to family dinner with my family tonight before my brother and sister head back to UGA for their Spring semester, meeting our great couple friend's new puppy, and playing our first mixed tennis match of the season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment