BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Show and Tell Tuesday



So my "momfessionals" moments have everything to do with pregnancy. I've learned and embraced at "pregnancy brain" is no joke. 

Just this weekend we had friends over for dinner and I was making the main (bbq chicken sandwiches) and baked beans. Well I got everyone's food out they brought and served dinner. An hour after we finished eating Tommy went into the kitchen and goes "Lisa, the baked beans!"  They had been in the oven for probably two hours. I am so forgetful it's unreal. 



The amount of times I've had to say at work "please send me an email of what we just talked about so I don't forget" is comical. I would forget my head if it weren't attached to me.

I am usually a very organized person but I'm driving my husband crazy with how often I forget things. 

Another thing I must admit is when I'm craving chocolate I just let myself endulge because I'm getting bigger with the baby so why not. chocolate won't hurt me (and hopefully not her either!) 

I'm sure over the next year I will gather quite a few more quirks. 


1 comment:

  1. COngrats on your pregnancy. I have pregnancy brain and I'm not even pregnant anymore-- what's my excuse for being so forgetful. PS> I also crave chocolate!
    <3 Sarita it's my girls' world

    ReplyDelete