BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Monday, January 11, 2016

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was a quiet weekend to our usual. Friday night we went to my parents for dinner to see the twins before they headed back to school for the semester. My mom made a delicious dinner with butternut squash soup, pork tenderloin, roast potatoes, salad, and broccoli. Claire had asked for red velvet cake for dessert. We had a good time. After dinner, Tommy and I came home and watched "Making a Murderer" which I proceded to pass out while watching. 

Saturday morning we got up and ran a few errands. We then went over to the Stellings for lunch to meet their new precious pup, Bailey. She is so cute! 


From the Stellings we went and visited with the Chamberlin's while dropping off dinner for them. Sweet Langley is just adorable! 

From the Chamberlin's I dropped Tommy off before meeting a few friends in Decatur to hang out and go to dinner. We went to the Brick Store Pub for a few hours before eating at Sapori di Napoli for dinner. It was nice to get a girls night out with my college friends! 

On Sunday we slept in and when I say slept I didn't get out of bed until 11:30. That is a record for me! We missed church because of it but I could just tell my body needed that rest. We then layered up to head to Alpharetta for our first mixed tennis match of the season. BRRRRR it was freezing! I hadn't touched a racket since my last match of the Fall season but we managed to get a decent win. I played with Tommy. We stayed and watched a little of the next match until we were too cold to bare it anymore. Our team won 4/5 of the lines this first week so that was a great start to the season. I deserved a hot chocolate so we made a Starbucks run afterward!

I made us the Skinny Taste enchiladas for dinner which were delicious. I rounded out the weekend with some monogramming orders before calling it a night. 

We have a busy week ahead both of us. Just the way things seem to go. I guess I should soak it all up before baby girl makes her appearance and my life then is forced to slow down. 

Hope you all have a great week! 

Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment