BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Monday, June 20, 2016

Fathers Day 2016

This was Tommy's first fathers day and I wanted to make sure he felt special! I woke up and made a new casserole I found. He loves biscuits and gravy so I found a casserole to try. It was decent but I'm not sure it's one I'll make again but it tasted good. I forgot to take a picture of mine but this is the picture from the site I found it from. 

I got him his favorite beer which is hard to find so I got my brother to bring some from Athens as well as a key chain for his keys with all of Emma's stats. 


Then we just hung out at home. He had Emma during her "play time" so I could jump in the shower. He did a few things in the yard before he headed out to play golf with his dad. Both of them love golf so of all things to enjoy on Father's Day golf it is! 

I stayed home (with an ornery child who refused to nap in her bed yesterday so in order to prep for dinner I had to wear her.) I managed to do laundry, prep food, dishes, and tidying up with her on me. 

Last night my family (minus the works travelers James and Claire) came over for dinner. We did the grilled chicken, roasted veggies and salad. My sister brought Mac n cheese, my parents brought drinks and an appetizer and nana did the dessert. We had a great night! Dinners aren't quite so relaxing with a 15 month old and a almost 6 week old around. Emma likes to be walked around between the hours of 6-8 therefore we take turns who eats and sits. Collier doesn't sit down! It was entertaining to say the least. Every time collier comes I find out more things I need to put away in order to baby proof my house! It was a great end to the weekend. Love my family! 

Uncle Brett and Emma 

Grandpa and collier (who LOVES glasses) 



Mimi and Emma 




(His turn to walk and stopping for a picture made princess UPSET!)

Nana's turn 



Hope you all were able to enjoy a weekend with the special men in your life. We missed James and Claire and look forward to having them back later this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment