BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Two Years

Tuesday (May 31st) Tommy and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast these past two years have gone. It feels like we've been married forever. Tommy is my best friend and I can't imagine going through life with anyone else by my side. 

I didn't think I could love him more than I did on that day but my love for him grows deeper every day especially since becoming parents with him. Watching Tommy with Emma makes my heart melt. He is such a good daddy and it's only been three weeks. Emma is one lucky girl to have him as her dad. 

To celebrate we went to dinner while my parents babysat (thanks mom and dad!). I wanted Tommy to surprise me with where we were going. He did not disappoint! I've been dying to try The Optimist and it was fantastic! Our waitress was so sweet and brought us champagne to toast with. It was so nice to get two hours of just us time. 

Cheers my love to all the years to come and memories to be made. You make life fun! Love you to the moon and back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment