BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Friday, September 15, 2017

Life Lately

Here's a random assortment of things! 

Emma found her love for playing in boxes and she thinks it's hilarious. She saw the box from her diapers and went and got the toilet roll holder (why I have no idea) and dragged that around to put in. 





She has an obsession with shoes and her slippers. She will bring them to you to put on her and then she will find a spot to read. She is now OBSESSED with books and she delays bedtime every night by trying to get me to read "more, more, more". 


For work I attended a two day conference for Number Talks with Sherry Parrish and it was just great! She was so easy to listen to all day. I was so excited to hear from her about her new book on fractions, decimals, and percents. It was such a great workshop. 


The weather (pre-hurricane) was just wonderful so one afternoon we took dinner out front to enjoy the weather. It was just perfect!











Last weekend we went to Lake Sinclair with our Auburn buddies and the weather was so nice and peaceful. We enjoyed the sun during the day and football that night. The babes were so cute all day! 















On Monday the trees at our house were making me nervous so we skipped over the Robinsons because they have a basement which immeidately put me at ease. Hurricane Emma was keeping us laughing all day!




Because of hurricane Irma I got 3 extra days with my girl. I really missed my sidekick going back to work yesterday. Her vocabulary the past week has just taken off. She is mimicking me a lot right now and really soaking in so much. It's so much fun to watch. She keeps us laughing with her animal noises too. Elephant is just the funniest of them all! You can thank Tommy for that. Also her "jumping" makes me laugh constantly. 






We were a bit stir crazy at times but we sure enjoyed each other!
















Ready for the weekend with my people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment