BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Supper Club

Over the past few years, I've heard my sister talk about how much she enjoys her monthly supper club. I decided I really wanted to get some friends together to try it out myself. Last night I hosted our first official supper club! There are seven of us doing it together. The person hosting makes the dinner and everyone brings what they want to drink. I made tomato crostini to start, spinach salad, spinach and ricotta stuffed peppers with turkey meat sauce (skinny taste recipe), and salted caramel for dessert. Both the starter and dessert came from the Barefoot Contessa cookbook called "foolproof." It was a great night catching up on recent engagements, wedding planning, new puppies and thanksgiving holidays. Looking forward to the ones to come! Here are a few pictures of my table settings and the food!




Blessed to have wonderful friends in my life to share great conversation over a meal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment