BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

End of 2014

I can't believe 2014 is coming to a close. It's been quite a year! I was making our 2014 photo book the other day and it was so fun reliving all we did over the past 12 months. 2014 was one of the busiest years of my life but the best one yet. I am lucky to be surrounded by such great people who I call family and friends. Started the year as a Williams and  now ending the year on my 7th month of being a Robinson. 2014 brought me a husband, an amazing honeymoon, many wedding celebrations of friends, even more engagements of my friends, the news I'll be an aunt, tennis city championship, tommy getting a new job, several trips to the beach and lake, football games, friends showers, and quality time spent with family and friends. I am so blessed. It's been a great year! Looking forward to all 2015 has in store for us! Baby nephew, 8 weddings, first anniversary, finishing up my leadership endorsement, and I'm sure many more wonderful surprises.

Happy New Year's Eve!! May 2015 bring you many blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment