BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Show and Tell Tuesday

So I'm Linking up with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday: How you picked your kids names. Well since I don't have any kids I thought I would share how my nephew got his name!

My nephew, Collier James Willi, was born on March 14, 2015. He is my first nephew and is my older sister's son.
Here is a picture with me the day he was born.


Collier comes from the first street my sister and brother-in-law lived on when they first got married. It's a street in Atlanta. 


James is my brother's name and my maternal grandfather's (Bompa) name as well. 
(this was the only picture I could find of him digitally)

I love how they came up with his name. He will think it's pretty neat how they got his name when he is older as well. I have loved having this little guy around for the past 5 weeks. I can't wait to start my own family so that Collier has cousins. Love that my sister only lives about 2 miles from me so I get to see Collier very often. He is just the cutest! 
(my sister and Collier during his newborn session)



Next Show and Tell is May 5th- Show us your favorite party you've hosted

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Collier is one sweet sweet little boy! Such a handsome fellow. And such an AWESOME name. Glad he lives nearby so that you are able to spend time with him.
    -Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete