BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Crafting/Cooking While Babysitting

Today I felt ambitious to try out a few more things while I was spending the day with Collier. Some of them good and some of them a total fail! I decided last night that I had some crafts I wanted to do for my table scape for summer/Father's Day lunch with the fam. I also wanted to try and create something for my brother-in-law for his first Father's Day gift. So Collier and I ventured out to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few things. 


Here are what I created today....






Finished product! I found this on Pinterest and it was super easy to make! 

Next I attemped to make this....

and got this....

 so I moved on and tried with the foot for something and settled for this....


It's the thought that counts right??

When Collier went down for his nap I moved on to another activity. My mother-in-law had shown me one of these that she found in a store so I decided to try it myself. I had a roll of burlap ribbon leftover from the last wreath I made so I figured why not try. I mean they are most definitely not perfect but hey they look cute!

We are hosting Father's Day Lunch for my family and Tommy's parents on Sunday so I made 11 of these in NO time! 

Lastly here is what's for dinner! From Mix and Match Mama
Jalapeno Popper Enchilada Casserole


And just a cute little video I was able to catch today...Collier is rolling over (only from back to front but too cute!)

Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment