BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Monday, June 8, 2015

Weekend Recap

We had another busy weekend but it was great!

Friday night our friends, the Mitchlers, hosted a cookout. I made broccoli Mac and cheese from skinny taste and strawberry cake (thanks Jessica for the recipe!). We grilled burgers and had a relaxing night hanging out on their rooftop. 

Saturday morning we drove to Conters for our tennis match. It was HOT but we played well. Tommy and I won 6-1 6-0. We boogied home to shower so we could meet up with friends at Top Golf. We made it on time so Tommy was impressed with my quick to get ready skills! Our friends, Tyler and Andrew Maxey, came in town for the weekend. We had a great time. It wasn't too crowded because I'm sure everyone is at their pools now that it's summer. 


After top golf we came home for a few hours to relax. I did these shirts for a girl I went to college with. 

These were definitely a learning experience as you have to take the pocket slightly off to monogram then see it back on. They turned out great! I did 11 of them. 

Saturday night we had a stock-the-bar shower for Caroline and Drew. Some of their college friends threw the shower and hosted it at their house. They have a great backyard for a party. They catered with BBQ 1. We played yard games and hung out til after midnight. 

(Love this picture of these four who have been friends for many many years. The ones on either side of Tommy were his best men, Andrew and Tyler) 



A good portion of those that were at the party. It was a lot of fun and nice to see so many friends from near and far!

Sunday we slept in and then I had a shower for my friend, Meghan. She is getting married to my high school buddy, Colin, in August at the same place we got married. Her mom threw a great bridal shower at her home!
All the wives/fiances of the Mathieson house roommates. Me, Meghan getting married in August, Caroline also getting married in August, and Kyle who got married in March. 

We rounded out our busy weekend with dinner at the new Pure Taqueria near us. We went with my sister, Brett, Collier and their friends Kelly and Andrew with their baby girl, Sadie. It was delicious and is an awesome new space! 

Busy as usual. Looking forward to a quieter week this week. I'm starting my three weeks of alternating days with my mom watching collier as my sister goes back to work. I survived day one! 

Cooper enjoyed having Collier with us all day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment