BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Birthday Celebrations

Mine and Tommy's birthday was Wednesday (the 25th) so we stretched out the celebrations! 

On Wednesday night we met Tom and Courtney (Tommy's parents) for dinner at Happy Sumo in Dunwoody for Hibachi. We were there early so we basically had the whole restaurant to ourselves (#babyproblems) and the chef at our Hibachi table to ourselves. We enjoyed a delicious dinner and each others company. Emma is not her best from 5-7pm so she needs lots of snacks and always ends up sitting with me. Especially on days of daycare because she doesn't nap as well. I know everyone struggles with that time of day with their little ones but it's tough when they won't go to anyone but mom. Overall though she was really well behaved in the restaurant. 





Thursday (the 26th) I went to dinner with some girlfriends to celebrate. We tried out Cooks and Soldiers. I had been really wanting to try this place out after I heard they opened and were owned by the same group that owns Iberian Pig which is delicious. We had a great night. The food was fantastic and the company was even better! The grilled cheese was to die for! Thanks to these ladies for coming to celebrate with me!

Friday night we went to dinner with my family. We tried out the new Mexican resturant in Town Brookhaven called Jefe's. It was good! The twins even came back from UGA to join us which was a real treat. I really appreciate them coming home to celebrate with us especially when it's their last semester in college. The food was good and the kiddos did great! 

Tommy and I sure felt loved and celebrated last week for our birthdays. I think 28 and 29 are going to be good years for us. Looking forward to seeing what all we have in store the next year. 

Thanks for all the love from our friends and family. We are truly blessed!

1 comment: