BlogLovin Follow

Follow

Friday, July 31, 2015

Friday favorites



This week is some back to school favorites! I really wanted some stuff to decorate my office as I don't have a classroom to decorate this year and I have no windows so decor is necessary for my sanity! 

1. I made a wreath for my house and school. They turned out great! 
(This one is at school on my office door)
(This is on my pantry door at home) 

2. It was time to update pictures around our house. I changed out a few frames in the living room and redid the ones that hang in our dining room. Here are the before and after of the dining room ones. 



3. Another favorite this week is officially starting my new position. I'm really excited about what this year has in store!

4. Hobby Lobby is my favorite for decorations for cheap. I spent way too much money this week for my office. Pictures to come once it's all up! 

5. TOMMY GOT A NEW JOB! To say I'm relieved/excited/nervous is an understatement. His job at YP just didn't turn out like we expected. In 6 months it deteriorated drastically. He is moving on from digital advertising sales and is going to be a Business Development Managaer for a recruiting firm that specializes in financial positions and technology. He will be going out trying to sell his company to big firms to use them to recruit new employees. I'm hoping this is a better fit. Anything is better than what he's been dealing with lately. 

That's it for this week. Looking forward to the weekend! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment